Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

TCL LED24D20 24-Inch 1080p Discount

Jordan.Mo:I recently bought this TCL hdtv set to replace my older 2009 lcd 19" which I've bought during a black Friday for $300(yea that was considered a bargain for such a size tv back then). I placed my order this past black Friday and it came by UPS on the following Monday, faster than I expected. So if the early delivery wasn't enough here are some of my pros and cons:

Pros:
-Price - I did a lot of online research looking through bargains for a tv in the range of 22-32" in the price range of $100-200. The only site which could compete with this deal would be what Best buy had with a 40" lcd tv for $200 and their other 22" for $80. Of course they were sold out across the US ( believe me I checked the availability online). So for the price I bought this for $169; which is $231 in savings, you really can't find such a deal in many if any other place for a new 1080p led tv.
-Quality- I never bought any product from TCL but I was surprised at how well the picture and menu guides look. The remote control was responsive; I know some other major retailers feature a 'time lag' with theirs. The picture quality reminds me of my friends' 37" plasma 1080p tv, just as crisp. The sound was better than my old tv; it could be turned really loud so additional speakers weren't necessary.

Karen K. Radtke (Milwaukee, WI United States):I bought this TV before there were any reviews posted. It was a lightning deal for $159 so i bit. Though i just recieved it earlier today (so the verdict isn't 100% complete) i am so far quite impressed.

PROS:
: Price. Even at $200 i think this is a very competitive TV.

: 3 HDMI ports! On a 24" !!

:Headphone Jack: this is crucial. Especially since lord knows small led tvs sound horrible. The jack is also controlled by the remote. This is actually quite rare on tvs this size (i don't know why) but it is really handy. I hooked up a 2.1 Antec Rockus speaker setup i just bought and it worked great! And i could use the remote to adjust the volume. Thank you TCL!

:12 volt! This tv is actually 12 volt (runs on a transformer when plugged into the wall) but can actually plug into a cigarette lighter if you just get a proper sized plug. PERFECT for an RV!!!

:Picture quality: pretty darn good considering the relatively low contrast ratio. After some tinkering in the settings i got everything looking pretty natural. I also noticed minimal LED glow/bleed through around the edges when the picture is dark. I was pleasantly surprised how consistent the blacks were.



 Jon P :I purchased this item during the "Cyber Monday Lightning Deals" during the weekend, and received it on Tuesday, sooner than I expected. The TV was easy to unpack and set up. You do need a phillips head screwdriver to install the base, not a big problem though. It has plenty of easy to reach connections. I wanted a TV for my bedroom to watch basic cable and as a computer monitor. I just needed the coaxial cable and VGA connections, which was very easy to find and connect. The menu and set-up was very easy also, within 10 minutes I was ready to go. Beautiful rich colors and sharp picture on both basic cable station and computer screen.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét