Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

TCL LE55FHDF3300ZTA 55-Inch 1080p Discount

trem0r:My wife and I bought this TV over the Thanksgiving holiday, so we've had it set up for a couple of weeks now. Price at purchase was ~$450. This is my main living room TV and my goal was to find a product under $500 in the 42-46" range. Never realized I could get such a nice display at 48" for this price. Based on other reviews and research, I figured that the TV would be 'good'. I had no idea that it would be GREAT. We took a shot in the dark on TCL, not having been able to see it in person before the purchase.. The free 2 year warranty sealed the deal.

Aesthetics:
Excellent! The bezel on this tv is ultra thin - much thinner than comparable models of the same size. When the TV is on, I hardly notice that there is even a frame around the screen. It's a really nice touch, especially when you compare it to a Vizio with their gigantic angular bezel. It comes with a heavy glass base (which was unexpected) and makes the TV very sturdy standing. Even LG and other more popular brands in this price range have flimsy plastic stands. Nice touch, TCL. The remote that comes with it is average..nothing special, but not lacking.


amazonuserx "amazonuserx":The TV has excellent picture quality, compares well with my 46 inch Sharp. The remote control is easy to use and one can easily adjust color, contrast, etc. I love the appearance of the TV with thin bezel and glass stand, which is stylish, concise but not too bold. It fits well with my classical furniture in the living room.

It is not a smart TV, no wireless and internet connection. But this is not a big problem. Since one need to buy a blue-ray player anyways. A $100 blue-ray player usually comes with wireless and pre-configured video-sites and websites. I bought a Sony player and hooked up with this TV perfectly.



 J. Sanctus-Filius "Johannes" (NY) :First, the obvious. At this price, it is an amazing deal! I'm glad to have found a TV brand that decided to sell a TV with a great picture and very little else. I already have an HTPC with blu-ray, wifi SD car reader, etc, and with an HDMI connector. Why would I want to spend extra money on redundant gizmos on the TV itself?

The TV has great aesthetics and looks very elegant with its thin bezel and glass base. It is no Sony or Samsung ultra thin but it is quite good-looking.

Now to the picture and sound. The usual brightness, contrast, hue saturation adjustments are there but, very thoughtfully, somebody had presets built in such as natural, movies, and others. That's very convenient. The same can be said about the sound settings with an equalizer and presets for movies, regular, music, etc. It's nice to be able to set up the sound quickly if one is not watching a movie with the external sound system. I had no problems with the quality of the built in speakers.

I hooked up my antenna (I don't pay cable since I have my HTPC streaming lots of stuff) and the HD programming looked fantastic. I then watched a number of videos stored in my PC; 1920x1080, 1280x720, 720x576 640x480. Everything looked as good as the source allowed. The "creation of the world" segment from the "Tree of Life" was as spectacular as it was meant to be.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét