Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

TCL LE58FHDE3010 58-Inch 1080p Discount

 Andrew Roberts :For the price I payed for this TV it is outstanding, highly recommend the TV. Why would I give it 3 stars though. TCL customer support is a nightmare. The originally packaging came with the wrong sized screws to connect the base to the tv. (not a wall mount, the base that came with it). I had tried calling TCL forget that. I emailed them. They actually emailed me back. After 18 (yes 1 8) emails back and forth with customer support they still haven't helped me solve this issue. After email 5 I asked if they could just tell me what size the screws are so I can go to the hardware store and buy them. They told me they don't give that kind of information out about their products. The tv works without a stand though. Just lean it up against the wall


Shimmy:This is a really good TV for the money. I wasn't looking for any smart features or other frills, just needed a big monitor to shoot the signal to. That is all I need the TV for, my surround system has all the necessary HDMI's and such for other things. I didn't see any reason to pay for stuff I wasn't going to use and this TV fits the bill. To my eyes it has a really good picture, as good as most I've seen. I doubt its the best there is, but if you want that you will pay triple. For most people this is all the TV they will ever need and more. Sports, movies and regular TV all come across brilliant on the right setting. I can't comment on the speakers as I don't use them.
There is a firmware update on the TCL website that I haven't done yet, but will soon. It requires a flash drive and then you can load it directly onto the TV's USB port, I'm not exactly sure what this update is, but will be putting it on anyways.
Also got this with enhanced delivery free from Amazon, the guy who brought it in was right on time, called first and was very helpful and polite setting up the TV and making sure it worked. Another great transaction from Amazon.


Nicholas gama :Tcl tv is reasonably priced!!!!!
Outstanding picture quality!!
It also has an audio output jack so u can plug speakers into them. Cuz if your like me and have an old receiver with no hdmi input then it works out with hd picture and hd sound.
I love this tv!!!! FYI I believe they use Samsung screens! So if your looking for a Samsung this would be a cheap alternative! Overall amazing product

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét