Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

TCL LE32HDE3000 32-Inch 720p Discount

skaughtz : These TCL televisions are cheap, but don't seem to be of poor quality. The television itself is sleek and thin and other than the location of the control buttons on the TV itself (they are arranged behind the front bezel on the right side), everything else is laid out well. This TV comes with a two year warranty and unless I'm mistaken, they use Samsung screens.

- Out of the box, the picture is clear and crisp. Colors are bright and blacks are dark. I noticed a little bit of a red tinge to the skin of some people, but with a little tweaking that went away easily. In fact, it was so mundane and the factory settings were so good that I had to force myself to change it. The brightness of the TV seems to have quite a range, but it wasn't difficult to find the right lighting for the room I have it in.

- I was worried when I purchased this that it only had a 60Hz refresh rate, but the other positive aspects outweighed this one concern (40", 1080p, LED, $300, etc...). I have watched nearly every sport that ESPN airs on this television, and the only blur that I could notice was immediately after someone struck a tennis ball or punted a soccer ball across the field. Even then, I could only notice it if I was looking for it and really paying attention. I watched the O's game on it last night and I couldn't notice any blur whatsoever. They lost, but looked great doing it.


Mark Dietter (San Diego, California):I did a lot of extensive research before purchasing this TV. I narrowed it down to TCL and VIZIO. I finally decided on this 58" TCL TV because my entertainment center was too small for a 60" and I wanted something bigger than a 55". I liked the reviews I read and the 2-year warranty was better than any other TV I was considering. Also, I was not interested in 3D or a smart TV (I have a network BluRay player) and so did not want to pay for those features. I recommend anyone considering this TV to check the TCL website for authorized service locations since they are not in every city and you might be stuck paying shipping if you need warranty work. Also, be advised that TCL makes two models of 58" TV's. The 3000X model only comes with 2 HDMI inputs and is less a few other minor features and costs about the same as the 3010 series.

I'll say that I first purchased this same TV from Tiger Direct thru Amazon Marketplace. They used a carrier I never heard of (AIT Worldwide) and the TV arrived broken. There was corner of the box which was visibly pushed in and the foam inside the box was cracked. When I turned on the TV, the screen did not work and one could see visual internal cracks. Also, the AIT guys did not offer to help me unpack or check the TV. They just dropped it off and left. I called Tiger Direct and they would only offer a refund, not a replacement. I had the AIT guys pick it up and 2 weeks later I'm still waiting for my refund. My advice, order direct from Amazon and avoid Tiger Direct.

Dan S :I had this TV delivered today and attempted to calibrate it using the Disney WOW Blu-ray that I have used on other TVs in the past. After some adjusting I found the picture to be very good when watching something, but I was disappointed that tint settings were not adjustable. The tint on the picture is slightly off from being natural but unfortunately you cannot change tint. That said I will update this review when TCL calls me back with a solution.

Aside from the tint issue I have no complaints. There is the ability to turn 120hz mode on or off MEMC in the advanced picture settings. This lets you limit the amount of "soap opera effect" that is visible based on your preferences. HIGH has an extremely noticeable effect whereas low is noticeable but helped the flow of sports programming.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét