Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

TCL L32HDF11TA 32-Inch 720p Discount

Willie Johnson "Uncle Willie" (East of St Louis, MO):First, let me clarify that the TV is, in fact, native 1080p. No question about it.

Second, the panel on this TV is made by Samsung, and the quality is excellent.

Third, TCL's website has a find service center location search and it is quite extensive ..

Based on the two year warrantee, what I am seeing with my TV and Amazons excellent delivery, I'm giving this set a Best Buy rating ..

UPDATE 11/16/2010 .. this set is just plain excellent .. and Amazon service is top of the line .. my set developed a thin blue vertical line, I contacted Amazon, they picked up the set the next day and delivered a new set at the same time .. hard to beat that ..

Update 11/17/2010 .. it's a bit tiresome getting messages from folks who 1) don't have the TV and want to slam it in a public review 2)Know little to nothing about TV's .. I had an electronic repair business for 10 years and I've worked on a lot of TV's .. so I know what I'm talking about .. any TV by any maker is not 100% perfect 100% of the time .. I stand by the fact that this is a great set .. hey, if you don't want to buy it, go get something from the local 'Mart or what not .. or get nothing at all .. matters not to me .. I think you'll be missing out on a great deal, however ..




Metal Arcade "Metal Arcade" (Shadow Moses Island):Had to write a review for others like me who hadn't heard of the brand and were skeptical. This TV rocks ! It has a 2 yr warranty and a beautiful picture. I bought one for my mom , because her old HDTV broke. I spent over $800 on a Samsung 32 inch about 2 years ago (bought through Amazon) , and man do I regret that because the price on TV's dropped like crazy right after. This TV is just as good WITH MORE FEATURES than my Samsung. for the price you can't beat it , I got it for $320 !



Wisey :I purchased this TV based on fairly good reviews,good price and two year warranty.On TCL/USA website they list two warranty service companies in my area of Overland Park,Kansas. I contacted both of these companies and they do not service TCL televisions. I contacted TCL customer Support at 1-877-300-8837 and they would not tell me where I could get warranty service other than to look at their website. So what good is a warranty if you cannot get any service? I hope someone with TCL sees this post and responds. I also think Amazon.com should look into this problem since they make a big deal about the two year warranty. Let the buyer beware.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét