Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

TCL LE32HDF3300TA 32-Inch 720p Discount

 papaphilya :-In case you didnt do your research and is skeptical about buying this TV, it is a chinese manufacturer, that uses SAMSUNG screens in their TVs. The reason they are so cheap, is because they have a really good screen and no super duper features. If you need something to display movies and such, this is perfect.
-If you are going to use this TV as a monitor, BUY IT!, People are not aware that if they try to buy a 120hz tv, it will be useless with their computer, as computers output at 60hz. In fact, a 120hz is actually lagging with a PC. Personally, if you ask me, watching a movie with 120hz just looks weird. It is only useful if watching sports. This TV gives the best movie experience.
-I fixed the lame sound quality by purchasing logitech LS21 speakers 2.1. I gotta say, that it sounds absolutely amazing. Unless you are one of those weirdos that listens specifically to get some crazy ass sound, get those speakers and plug em in. Problem solved. No need to spend $$$$ on a home theater system.




SeBo "seb6000" (IND, USA):My HDTV is the TCL 39" (3300) model which sold for $329 compared to $418 for the 43" TCL model. I didn't think a couple more inches were worth so much more in cost. I do need to say that Amazon was selling the TCL 42" model for $369, (but they ran out of stock just before I ordered, so maybe that sale will return, it's the best deal).

My previous HDTV was a 32" RCA (720p with 5000:1 contrast) that I got at Walmart for $899 five years ago, but it died so I wanted a cheap replacement and this one was the one I chose. The setup on the TCL tv was easy, just put the bottom glass stand on with 4 screws, connect a couple cables and turn on the TV. It goes through a quick channel scan and that's it. The picture is quite an upgrade from my previous RCA HDTV, plus its a much larger screen size. My old RCA had problems getter all the local broadcast (free to air) HD channels, but this thing is picking up all of them from as far away as 90 miles WOW!

The sound quality to me seems NORMAL for a TV of this price. My TCL model doesn't sound thin or tinnie, nor does the TCL volume go extremely loud. But there are 2 audio output options, to resource the sound out to other locations by using either the headphone jack, or the SPDIF connections (SPDIF is a type of digital audio interconnect cable)(S/PDIF: check it on Wiki for more info). So if you want high quality digital output, you have to use these 2 options.


 Cap'n Jan "Cap'n Jan" (Heart 'o Texas) :Update: 2012-12-09: We got the TV back. Rather we got A TV back. It isn't the model we had, it is the 'replacement' model, newer, and it is not compatible with the laptop we use for it. However. It is back, apparently they read the review ;-> I must say that the picture on the replacement is very crisp. No dead pixels out of the box, but we will see how long it lasts. I WILL update the review if we have further problems.

My original review stands. Four months is too long to wait for service on a warranted consumer product. If they weren't going to fix the original it should have, at the very least, been replaced within the month. Ludicrous. Perhaps they noticed the flurry of one star reviews...

Update: It is November 7, 2012: Our TV has been at the 'repair shop' (warehouse? Garbage dump?) now since the first of August 6, 2012. That makes it 3 months.

In talking to my husband last night he said "I bet the reason these TV's are so inexpensive is they bought up all the discontinued parts sitting around in China, assembled the TV's and sold them dirt cheap." So what if they break? They are disposable! Trouble is they don't inform the customers that they are throw-aways. Instead they talk about their warranty! And their Customer Service!!!. The disposable TV theory makes sense to me particularly given the treatment we have gotten. I am putting this review on EVERY TCL TV even though we only bought the 42 inch version.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét