Chủ Nhật, 27 tháng 10, 2013

TCL LE46FHDE5510TA 46-Inch 1080p Discount

 Steven (Oregon) :After looking at the current selection of budget brand TVs, I decided to go with something from TCL. I've used their computer monitors in the past and have trust for the brand. I considered the other obscure Chinese brands such as Seiki, Coby, etc. Even considered Insignia, but have been disappointed with build quality and style.

Upon unboxing, I was impressed by the glass stand and the overall aesthetics of the TV. It's conservative looking, but definitely not cheap. Doesn't have that wavy, shiny black plastic bezel that most budget TVs tend to have.

Picture quality is great, not a whole lot of adjustments, but not a whole lot need to be made in my opinion. It does have an MHL port, so if you have one of those Roku sticks, or some small device that just relies on an HDMI port to power it, this TV has it. Not a lot of TVs have that yet, much less at this price point.





Tarheels0_0 :I really am happy so far. But, I do see that it is not 120Hz, it is 60Hz, and I am not sure why. It says its 120Hz, it says it on the box, but the TV is showing my it is 60Hz. I even called them, to find out if it is something I have to turn on, but they directed me to my cable company. Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't it a television feature? Anyway, I still love the picture, its not a $800 or $1000 dollar picture but it looks great to me! Love having a 55 inch LCD! Hopefully I have no problems with it. I am sure it would be a major fuss to return it and get another one. But, hopefully its fine! Like I said, so far I would say definitely get it!


MLO:Was looking for a 46" LED TV. Among the ones I saw and read about, two manufacturers out of China stood out, Hisense and TCL. Both of these are pretty big companies, actually make their own stuff, and make TV's for a lot of other companies. I liked what I saw so thought I'd give one of them a shot. Finding a TV from either of these manufacturers is not very easy, they are not really mainstream in the US (yet). Couldn't find a Hisense one readily available and only managed to find a TCL here at Amazon. This one had some good features, was very up to date modern looking with a really slim design. The picture quality is very good, menu has plenty of adjustments and navigating through it is easy and intuitive. Mostly I really like this TV but there are a couple of issues I had with it. First is the sound. I don't know what's up with a lot of manufacturers these days that don't seem to regard sound quality as very important. A lot of the TV's I've seen had what I would call poor sound quality. This one is no exception. It's tinny sounding and the adjustments do improve it but not as much as I'd like. I managed to get it acceptable but just barely. I guess they figure that everyone buying one of these is going to be hooking it up to a sound system (which I have so at least I have two options).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét